Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say...


don't say anything at all.

You remember your mom always telling you that, right? Well, maybe that's why I haven't posted in a while... actually, that's not why. I've just been too busy to post about all the nice things. Maybe I've got too many nice things to share and just don't know where to start. Well, maybe it's not that either, but I can say this: I certainly haven't had the time to take proper pictures of the nice things I do have to share (knitting-wise, anyway). I do have a picture of the sweetest little BB currently out there (can't say "ever," since I've got two more sweet ones). I'll leave you to ponder the sweetness while I continue knitting on Muttonchop's Durrow sweater (the body is finished, and I'm now working feverishly on the sleeves in hopes of finishing the thing before he leaves for a wine show in Paris this weekend. Think I can do it? Maybe, but I certainly know that the amount of time I've spent figuring out where in the heck I left off on that first sleeve so long ago doesn't help any.



Any idea what this is? Looks a bit like somebody's hairy knee or elbow, don't you think? I'm not so weird as to take a picture of that, though. It's really one of the sweetest things I can think of: the hair swirl on the back of Lambchop #3's head. Pictures just don't quite capture it, I guess.

I'll leave you with one thought...

When is it, exactly, that we stop being able to reach the state of relaxation seen in that first picture?