Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Sweeties



I have no knitting to show yet. The sweater I'm knitting for Lambchop #3 is almost fully finished. I've only got one arm left to sew on and some buttons to deal with. That means I should be posting some pictures of it soon. In the meantime, I'll leave you with images of the sweetness that is my family.

As our very observant daddy pointed out, he's got more hair on his face than she has on her head. Don't take that to mean that he rushed right in to shave, though. I guess that's one of the perks of being your own boss and riding a tractor on a regular basis (People pretty much expect him to look scruffy, right?). Well, it's a perk for him, anyway. I kind of liked it when he shaved at least five days a week to go in to the office. We'll still keep him and love him, though (as my mom always says), because he's pretty cute with that baby.