Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Got To Love the Little Ones


Don't you love how newborns can poop enormously explosive poops in their diapers while looking innocently around them like nothing's happening? "What? I didn't hear anything."

That's about all I have time to share right now. I have lots to say and plenty of pictures to show but very little time to post these days. Soon, I'll have fun things like pictures of a smiling Lambchop #3 wearing the new hat I made her (the first smile I was able to capture with the camera!). So, just keep in mind that patience is a virtue (something I'm having trouble remembering as I type this post, because I'm having to slam my finger down on the A key that Lambchop #2 broke last week).