Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Discounted Bamboo Yarn

Run, don't walk (or at least have your fingers click quickly) on over to Get Knitted's website for their bamboo yarn special. They always have a section of their site dedicated to discounted yarns at "silly" prices. I've been wanting to try bamboo yarn, and right now, they've got a limited quantity at a really low price (I checked around, and it's about 1/2 the price you see it at elsewhere). There's only one colorway available, but it's a pretty one, so if you've been wanting to try this yarn, you may want to take a look. And, now that I've made my little purchase, I'll allow you to go ahead and get some, too. They do ship outside the EU, so even those in the US may find this to be a good deal. I guess it all depends on the shipping. I don't think you'd have to pay the tax, though, and that was something I had to pay. Anyway, click here to take a peek.