Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Somebody Else's FO


IMG_1546
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
This is the second great knitting find of the village garage sale. This one was sold to me by the friend of the lady with the polka dot sweater. Appears to be 100% cotton. My guess would be Phildar brand, but I'm not sure about that. It's lacey and very airy. Fits me perfectly, and all for 50 cents. Now that's a great deal, if you ask me. I feel so feminine in it, which I'm not too used to, but it's good to remember you're not just a Mommy from time to time.

Once, again, we must give grandma her props. I'm quite certain I'll appreciate this much more than the girl who sold it to me. Don't worry, Grandma. It's in loving hands.