Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Distraction


IMG_1512
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
The other day, I posted a picture of the beautiful property we live on here. I claimed that was part of the reason I moved here. Not true. THIS is the reason I moved here. There was absolutely nothing else involved in convincing me. I mean, who wouldn't move halfway across the world for this man? Really. His smile alone could convince me of anything.

We took a few shots the other day, including this one, so he could put a picture on his business cards, or maybe it was for the website. I forget which. Makes little difference, really. My only thought is this: This man could sell me anything. Dirty gyms socks? Sold! Bag full of poop? Give it to me! Move across a very large ocean to a foreign land where you know no one to raise children in a culture you will probably never fully understand? I'm there!

Is this a sickness? Maybe, but I'm not asking for a cure (I know, sounds like a pickup line you'd use in a bar).

I could go on all day. I'll stop here, though, because I don't want to embarrass myself by explaining why he's the best man I've every known. I'll just say that I know I am lucky, and we'll leave it at that.

So, you've gotten all the way through this post, and you're wondering why I named this post "Distraction"? Well, look at him. How on earth is a girl supposed to get any knitting done with that man hanging around?!