Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hot Diggity Dog!


IMG_1545
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
Do you know what this is?

Yep, it's proof that an angel has been sent in by the Secret Pals 4 organizer to replace my original pal, who seems to be MIA. This, a ball of Rowan Kid Silk Haze, arrived in a little package the other day. Fun! I have heard tons of good things about this yarn. I have tried mohair before, and it wasn't pretty, but I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with this baby. I've decided to make a lacey scarf, but I'll keep the details a mystery till I get around to working on it a bit.

So, thank you, Secret Pal. That was a great surprise. I feel loved again!