Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Reinette Frog


Reinette Frog
Originally uploaded by The Stitchin Sheep.
At the risk of having to rename my blog Animal Planet or something along those lines, I've got another picture of the frog we had visiting us a while back. He's on the window again, waiting for dinner to be served.

This, time, though, since I can actually work the camera properly, I got him in focus and close up. He sat there nice and pretty for me, too. Just born to be a model, don't you think?

For those of you who prefer to have a bit of knitting content, please be patient. I've been making great strides toward conquering the mess around here, and I've only gotten a few rows of the pink socks done each night. Being a single parent for the week is really rough on the knitting obsession. That'll be my "me time" tonight, though.