Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Our Little Prize Fighter


Our Little Prize Fighter
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
This shot is proof of my excellent parenting skills (hey, at least he's freshly bathed here), as well as being a perfect explanation for the grey hairs and wrinkles as mentioned in the previous post.

The black eye we thank Lambchop #1 for. The scratch on the forehead and the bump/bruise just next to it are all his own doing. Being a toddler is hard work!

I just thought I'd throw this picture in, because nobody ever seems to take pictures of things/people looking their worst (the eye looked worse before, but the other stuff is new). Why not post one on my blog? Have to give Grandma the proof she needs to sic social services on me, anyway, right?