Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Not In the Mood

I had a really interesting post plan about the circus I took the kids to this evening, but, as I told my husband a bit earlier, I've got a headache, so I'm just "not in the mood". I'll try to be a little less of a party pooper tomorrow.

Quick news: The kitties are doing well - eating and drinking the food and water I put out for them. They've become a little brave and are sneaking over in front of our front door a bit, too. Such cuties!

And, I'm just past the arm holes on my shirt. Remember, this side is top-down, so that means I've got the bottom half of the body to go. Quick knitting, since there are no increases or decreases and it's all stockinette. More about that later... for now, wish me sweet dreams and a headache free day tomorrow (and we should all wish my dear, sweet hubbie a wonderful birthday, as well).