Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Just To Clarify

There was a slight error in my last post. I'll clarify here. It took me a while to understand the meaning of Distant Knitter's question about the sleeves of the shirt I made. In fact, the confusion stems from the fact that I obviously do not even possess one of the skills my three-year-old has mastered - counting to three.

There were, in fact three pieces to my pattern (four if you count the tie-string that I swiped from another pattern so I wouldn't have to mess with measuring and drawing one out). So, no, the sleeves were not part of the front or back. They were the third part I forgot to mention last time. So, no huge mystery there as to the bit of design genius that allowed me to fit them into the front and back panels of the pattern. I made them separately and sewed (is that how you spell that word) them on. Sorry about the confusion there.