Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fiddlesticks, That Darn Frog!

Well, I finished the green and black sweater tonight. I slipped it over my son's head and stuck his sweet little arms in the sleeves only to see they are a bit too short. Faulty measuring AGAIN? Who knows, but I can say this much at least: knitting seems to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants, trial by error kind of activity for me. I guess that's what makes everything I knit truly a unique creation, right? So, not quite back to the drawing board, at least, but I won't have a picture of the finished sweater to show tonight. Hey, it's only a couple of inches to add though, so I'll definitely be done by tomorrow, and it looked pretty cute, otherwise.