Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa's Snack


Santa's Snack
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
The kids are all snugly tucked into their beds... visions of whatever floating through their heads. Yada. Yada. Yada.

We put out a little snack for "Santa" before sending Lambchop #1 off to her bed. This is the other half of my slice of Buttermilk Pecan Pie (recipe courtesy of Cook's Illustrated Magazine - though I decreased the sugar and doubled the pecans). It's delicious, and I'm sure I'll Santa will enjoy it later this evening while putting out the gifts.

And with this thought, I bid you all farewell for a couple days. We're off to Lyon to visit family after opening our gifts tomorrow morning. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night (or whatever it is you might be celebrating this time of year).