Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Distortion


Distorted Me
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
My mom complains sometimes about not seeing me often enough. Despite the fact that we both have webcams, it only works occasionally the way it should. As a result, I see her often, but she rarely gets to see us. It's a mystery we've yet to solve, but we suspect it has something to do with either my computer or the slowness of my internet connection.

Anyway, so, Mom, this shot's for you (the Tequila's for me, okay?). Now you can't say you haven't seen me in sooooo long anymore.

The picture is a little distorted, though. That happens when you do a close-up yourself, I guess. I'll give everyone a chance to see what I really look like in the next post.