Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Presto-Changeo


Bamboo Shirt Just Begun
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
Here we have the beginnings of the shirt (tank or short-sleeve - still undecided on that), I'm knitting with the Southwest Trading Company's Bamboo yarn I recently acquired for a ridiculously low price. I'm planning to call this pattern Presto-Changeo, because the back can be the front and vice-versa. You'll see what I mean when it's done.

Well, that's it for knitting content today, because I need to prepare for a trip to the fabric store to get a few "necessities" like a replacement pair of pinking sheers. My new hobby of shredding old dress shirts to make yarn is rough on those poor guys (which explains why you haven't seen that project for a while. We'll have to see if they don't have something a bit sturdier this time.