Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Friday, January 21, 2005

PANIC!

I am in knitter's panic at this moment. I have lost the key to my wool wardrobe. If you want anything left untouched by sticky toddler fingers around here, you must lock it up. I do this with my knitting supplies. It's the only semi-organized part of my life. The key usually stays on a hook almost out of MY reach, but last night, I must have misplaced it. I think I put it in the pocket of the pants I was wearing, because I realized I had walked away with it. Now, it's no longer there. I've looked everywhere. This is not good.

On the bright side, I happen to have enough yarn and needles out to keep me busy for a while, but I needed to put some non-knitting stuff in the other side of that wardrobe, and now I can't.

Fooey, I say! Fooey!