Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Diagonal Rib Tank


IMG_1148
Originally uploaded by Reder Family.
Must... blog.... Feel... too... sick.... No...energy.

Okay, that's mostly true, so I won't be too chatty (I might not be all that coherent anyway, so no big loss), but let's not exaggerate too much. I have been able to get a little knitting done, since I'm okay with sitting still, spending very little energy.

So, here is a picture of the portion of the diagonal rib tank I've done so far. I like the way it's turning out. This is my first try at diagonals, and I'm finding them to be pretty fun once you get the hang of the way they work. Keep in mind this tank will have this green as the primary color with large blocks of lavender and white, as well.

My head is a bit too hazy to even attempt working on the Kiri shawl, so there's no progress to report there. And, with that haziness in mind, I will bid you farewell for the evening, hoping I will soon feel up to blogging.