Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

No X-Rated Photos

Not even R. To those of you who were expecting something racy when I said the fabric I was using for the top was transparent, I have two things to say: "Shame on you!" and "Sorry to disappoint." What I forgot to mention is that I already had a cream colored shell to wear under the transparent part. I'm maybe not so great at this whole description thing. So, you'll just have to wait for pictures. It's done though. Spent (or wasted, depending on your point of view) the entire evening on it. And, I'm very happy with the results. Despite constantly being told by my mother that I'm very creative, I don't feel that I am. So, every time I am able to sketch out the design for something (sewn or knit), no matter how simple it may be and accomplish it, especially if I feel like it looks good, it makes me as giddy as a school girl. As a result, I probably won't be able to sleep for hours, despite the fact that I'm exhausted.

Well, off to bed anyway to make an attempt.