Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Rainbow Yarn


Rainbow Yarn
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
First, I should apologize for the bad lighting. We've apparently up and moved to England without knowing it, because we don't get sunshine anymore around here. October is actually the rainiest month in these parts, so it's to be expected. Look for decent pictures on this blog next spring.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this, because I found it cool. I slipped the yarn right off the spindle before wrapping it around a toilet paper cardboard dealybob to make a center-pull ball. This is what I saw when I did it. I'm really loving these colors!

I'll let you know when I've got some actual plied yarn to show.