Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Headache

I could sit and tell you all about that Noro sweater that I actually finished last week sometime and have been happily wearing ever since (I'm waiting for pictures, but the harvesting vintner in the family (a.k.a. the camera guy) is a bit low on time). I could even give you a huge display of fun in-the-process bagel shots. But, I've got an enormous headache. Or, at least that's what I'm going to tell you, because saying that I'm just - ahem - "not in the mood" might cause a fight. And we both know we'd be sorry for the things we might say to each other. So, I'll be heading off to bed instead. Maybe I'll be "feeling better" tomorrow.