Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good Kitty


Precious Kitty
Originally uploaded by The Stitchin Sheep.
Yippee! The kitties are getting a little braver and will actually come out to play a bit while I'm nearby. They're sweet. This one has been dubbed "Captain" by my husband and his father because of the stripe on its right leg. I don't know if it's a male or female, but the title fits its personality (or felinality) perfectly.

This kitten is clearly the Alpha Kitty. It's always out first at the bowls and will give the other one a little whack if it tries to get into the food bowl too early (I fixed this by adding a second bowl so everyone has their own).

This kitty is actually my favorite, despite me rooting for the other one to get a little courage. Why? Well, because it's braver, and I can actually get a little closer to it. No way it'll let me near enough to actually touch, but I can at least get a little picture in return for the almost-six-bucks-a-kilo cat food they chow down on. I at least deserve that much, don't I?