Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Southwest Trading Co. Bamboo Yarn Swatch

Am I boring you yet? If so, you always know the exit is only a click away, but to entice you to stay, I'll offer some actual knitting content for this knitting blog now.

Featured here is the lovely bamboo yarn I bought recently. I've made a swatch and am currently contemplating the design details of the shirt I will knit with it. I'm leaning toward a reversible one, though not reversible in the usual way. It will most likely be a square neck on one side and a v-neck on the other. This way, if I were a teenager, and I had to quickly redress after a hot session of "hanky panky", it wouldn't be obvious if I put my shirt on backwards. Should have thought of that years ago! Now I don't really need it all that badly. Ahh well, hindsight's 20/20.