Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cable Baby Blanket Progress (Close-up)

I'm just plumb out of good post titles today (but at least I'm getting good use out of "plumb", which we talked about in an earlier post). So, we're just going to make due with plain, old descriptive titles. I know, it's not sexy, but it's the best I can do today. Maybe I'll be able to be a little more Hollywood another day and come up with something worthy of the knit blog equivalent of an Oscar. Today, I just don't have it in me.

So, back to the subject at hand... since, I absolutely love yarny close-ups, I couldn't resist putting up a close-up of the Cable Baby Blanket. I really love the texture of cables. So fun to look at.