Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Love That French Countryside

Just went out to feed the kitties and heard the clang, clang, clang of the bells around the necks of the neighbor's sheep. That's not something you hear in the city.

And, the kitties are getting more and more used to my presence. They certainly know my feeding schedule now. They're out there lurking in the bushes when I come out with the food. Bonne Maman was already munching at their bowl when I came back up from feeding the little kitties at their bowl (she moved them, so I feed in both places now - such service!). She din't even leave when she saw me. That's a huge improvement. I guess they figure as long as I keep the viddles flowing, I'm alright.

Lots of knitting mishaps to tell about later, but for now I've got to go fix them.