Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Wine Bottling Machine


Wine Bottling Machine
Originally uploaded by Sheepish.
Here you get a little better look at the machine. This is the inside of the semi trailer. They don't take any of the machinery out of the truck. They just plug it into our outlet, and it's ready to go. Okay, well, I'm sure there's a lot more preparation to it than that, but since I'm totally uninvolved, that's what it seems like to me.

By the way, in case you didn't already know this, my husband is a winemaker. That's why I'm showing you pictures of wine being bottled. They bottled today and will do it again tomorrow, and I wanted to take some nice pictures of the process for the website he's building for the company. And, hey, why not show them off on my blog while we're at it, right? I'm sure some of you like to see some non-knitting pictures from time to time. Or am I wrong about that?