Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Excuse the Mess...

I'm doing a little site reconstruction here, and I'm really bad with html (very hit and miss). So, please excuse the header for now. I'll get the margins right later. There's just this one part I can't quite get to go right. When I preview it in Blogger, it looks fine, but when I look at the page, it's not. So, back to the drawing board (or keyboard, I guess) to fix it. If you're not seeing your changes, it means you need to empty your broswer's cache. The cache is something your browser builds up to memorize previously visited pages so that they load faster the next time to go there. If you want to see new set up on a page, you have to empty the cache to do it.

Anyway, wish me luck with this little glitch.