Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Big Red House


Big Red House
Originally uploaded by The Stitchin Sheep.
Pictures, pictures and more pictures! We're just on a roll, aren't we? We can all thank my husband for the recent eye candy. He's been taking pictures left and right around here. We've even got a nice picture of a very proud hen I may still share with you. She's a funny little creature.

This one is our new house, which is eternally in the works. I love the angle he got on this shot. It perfectly showcases the "leaping platforms" (I'm a firm believer that every house should have them in case you can no longer stand the torture small children can subject you to). There will actually be stairs coming off each of those platforms, but I thought it looked funny at this stage.