Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Basket o' Plenty


Basket o' Plenty
Originally uploaded by The Stitchin Sheep.
Finally, at long last, my batteries are charged, and I was able to upload the stash picture I had taken several days ago just before the batteries died.

In the back, you see the Peruvian wool from Knit Picks. Closer up, in the middle, you see Knit Picks Andean Silk (very soft, but I have yet to try either of these). There is also a self-striping sock yarn from Knit Picks there in the middle (Daffodil is the color - greens, oranges and, I believe, yellows). In the front, you see a couple of balls of the 100% silk from Phildar that I was justifying the purchase of the other day (I'm sure you can see why I was so eager to purchase it). They are already on my needles, and a tank top is almost half-done. There's also a lone ball of Phildar's lambswool/cashmere blend over on the left (the grey one) which is very soft if not colorful.

So, there you have it. My new stash members, all begging to be worked with when I finally get a project or two finished (I'm really trying to avoid starting yet another new one before finishing an old one - or two).