Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Furious Christmas Knitting

For the past couple of days, I have been knitting at as close to mach speed as I can get. Why the maniacal pace? I must finish that sweater for my husband! It has been going well, considering the fact that I'm also taking care of a sick family (both kids and now the hubbie). I'm almost done with the front (I am at v-neck level), which will leave the sleeves. Those always seem to be quick compared to the body.

I'm excited about getting the body done. I'm going to stitch it together in the major places and have him slip in on to make sure it fits. I hope I won't need to frog any of it. That would suck! Everyone cross your fingers, or do a little dance to whichever gods are necessary in hopes that it will turn out okay. That would be a great Christmas gift. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be expecting that.

Well, let's get back in there! I'll keep you updated as to my progress.