Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mission Accomplished!

Wow! That periwinkle chunky yarn sure knit up fast. I think I may have spent a total of 5 hours on that one (and, I don't think I'm the world's fastest knitter). I'm really pleased with the way it looks, and I'm pretty excited about having designed it myself from just measuring my daughter and making a little diagram of it before diving in. It turned out to fit just right. And, I think it looks pretty cute. I'll have to work on getting a picture of it on here for all to see. For now, I'm just pleased it's done. It's great to see the finished project so soon after starting. I guess I like the instant gratification of a quick knit. And, that makes one more Christmas gift to put under the tree! By the way, I've decided to name this little poncho Perry. Well, now it's back to work on my husband's sweater again.