Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've Been Playing Again

My husband comes home from his business trip this afternoon, and I really wanted to get the house clean before he got home. This, of course, means that I have an unquenchable thirst for internet surfing. He suffers, but you'll benefit. See over in the sidebar over there where I've added a new site? It's my little green-living blog: Ecowho? Ecoyou. I'll probably still post green living-type posts here, too, or at least mention them when I post over there, because a whole two of you showed interest in my sharing my thoughts on that topic.

I'll certainly post any craft-related recycling I do here, but I thought it might be nice to have a little resource page of sorts. I know there are plenty of places out on the net where you can find information on living a more environmentally friendly existence, but I thought it would be fun to have a place to record the products I've tried or we've tried (hey, if you would like to join me and make it a community blog, let me know - that could be more fun) or would like to try and links to where to find them. It's not always easy to find recycled/recyclable/biodegradable/compostable/earth-friendly whatchamadookickies, so I thought I'd make myself an online source list and general place to chat about such things and share it all with you.

So, take a look-see. I've already got one whole post up there and quite a few links to fun products to try (in the US and France!).