Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words: The Sequel

This is the new and improved sequel of the last post where I mentioned pictures but didn't give you any. I don't know about you, but I do enjoy looking at the kiddos. And, with the move, it has been weeks since my poor family has seen them - no, Mom we didn't eat them for dinner tonight with BBQ sauce. See, these pictures were taken just after dinner while they were zoning out in front of the tv. Actually, I'm not sure what the baby was looking at but whatever - you get the point. And, it must have been a girly show, because the boy was happy to give me a nice smile.





Speaking of which, this picture just perfectly sums up his little personality. Do you see the mischief in his eyes (or hair)? He just cracks me up.

And lastly, not to sound all proud of myself, but I look at this girl and I am amazed that such beauty came from my womb. It has to be because I stumbled across the handsomest husband ever. Yep, I am a proud mommy, but it's my website and I'll gloat if I want to... gloat if I want to... gloat if I want to. You would gloat to if these kids happened to you.

Yeah, this is what being the mother of three kids can do to your brain. Some might claim I was like this before. I will neither confirm nor deny.

And, for those I owe a little email, please be patient. I still don't have internet in the new house. If you would like my husband's email address so you can badger him about this, please do let me know.

Labels: