Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Moving...

No, I'm not changing blog locations. We're changing houses. Still no internet in the new one, so I'm sneaking a moment in the old house. Hubby's out of town, though, so I don't have much time for that. I will post all sorts of fun stuff when I get around to it, though. Promise. I've got paint and fabric for decorating fun, so you'll hear all about it when I get a chance. Till then, patience please... I'm alone with three kids (two of whom have the chicken pox - Lambchops #2 and #3 now, and all of whom have colds because of their weakened state from the chicken pox) trying to move into a new house with a baby strapped to my back almost every moment she's awake (kind of needing lots of attention these days). So, a wee bit hectic.