Life's Little Details: Knitting, Sewing, Green Living, Frugal Living and Cooking In A Little Corner of Southern French Countryside.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Mon Artiste


Mon Artiste
Originally uploaded by The Stitchin Sheep.
This, believe it or not, is the work of a four-year-old. Our four-year-old, to be exact. Can you tell I'm proud? She told me she wanted to make a bird house with the pieces of wood that were lying around here. I told her I'd be right back to help her, but when I returned, the masterpiece was finished. I was so impressed that I had to take a couple of pictures. It looks like some modern art sculpture you'd see in front of some building or in a museum.

So, it has led me to wonder: What happens to all that uninhibited creativity we have when we're little? I know I don't still have it. Do you?